Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

A pot calling the kettle black

Labels:




"The government will use the best mechanism to ensure that the implementation will not be wasteful but will benefit the people," he said at a function to celebrate his and the Bukit Kayu Hitam assemblyman's victory in the recent general election yesterday.

Mohd Johari said Terengganu had the best implementation model but it needed some improvements to the processes. - Bernama

Hello Mohd Johari! Give me a break. I laugh until i drop from my chair when I read this on Bernama.

A case of "A Pot calling the Kettle Black" Anyway just in case your simple don't understand what it means and make a fool of yourself thinking it is a complement, please read the Wikipedia here

Just wonder whether I need to explain what is Wikipedia? Or Demonstration how to click on the URL link above.. hmmmm
0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List