Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

The whining cont...

Labels: ,




Since early this morning until now when i post this, WJ is still whining non stop. Where can he get so much energy in whining? For me to listen and to cope with it has driven me crazy.



I need a break, better go to watch a free movie online first:-



So many selection to choose from, hmmm now headache pulak! Anyway i can have a FREE Trial and decide whether I want to continue with the subscription later on.



Leave me alone for a while, now watching movie and later on watch F1 Qualifying. Cheers Always, Life is Short, Live it Shiok!
0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List