Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

My car was sodomized by Sustagen

Labels: , ,




August 4, 2008, my car was sodomized by Sustagen without my car's consent. May be due to the popularity of sodomy and its related information. Sustagen from Mead Johnson decided to sodomize the back side of Malaysian car, with the tag line "I am a 100% Nourished kid". Worst those sticker does not peel off easily and I have to use warn water and detergent to clean the act up.



“Whoever voluntarily commits carnal intercourse against the order of nature on another person without the consent, or against the will, of the other person, or by putting the other person in fear of death or hurt to the person or any other person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term of not less than five years and not more than twenty years, and shall also be liable to whipping.”.
Luckily they did not go for my car's Exhaust Pipe or else my car will have hard time discharging all the combustion waste. Look like the marketing department of Mead Johnson is worst than Loan Shark or so called Ah Long. At least Ah Long will not stick "hard to remove sticker" at the back side of your car!

Mead Johnson, what say you? This blog will be CC to Mead Johnson Sales and Marketing Department and let see how they response to the sodomy charge.
0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List