Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

GMC Blindfold Reading

Labels:




I was totally amazed by what those kids can do. Oh my god!

Going back to the point, why do we need to read blindfolded? I asked the same question to the GMC people.



Basically the ability is just a bonus to be able to use the middle brain. Once you can activate and use you middle brain, the benefits are more to come, like speed reading, Optimal Observation Ability, Self Confident and more.



If you are staying around Seri Petaling, Cheras, Bukit Jalil and Salak South area. Send me an email and I will ask GMC to do an presentation on what it is all about.



Send your email to shiokx@gmail.com



Here are some video link on youtube



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List