Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

Going to school today

Labels: ,




WJ does not sleep well last night, in fact he was awake the whole night and only fallen asleep at around 4am in the morning.



dragging him and his brother WX to school this morning was really bad.. Upon reaching the school, WX settled down into Monday morning assembly nicely and quietly.



While WJ was crying and cranky again. Finally I gave in and he is backed in the car to my office. Now he is with me in office doing what he does best! Driving me Crazy, I am going BANANA!!



Sighssss
0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List