Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

The Other Side - Autism Awareness

Labels:




"Doing my own personal part with whatever resources I have, I would like to share this gallery dedicated to all the affected children/adults in the world. It's still under construction as I am trying to find suitable pictures (might have to just go out and take them), post them up with a few more write up about Autism. I got the inspiration from a leaflet I collected. Enjoy and if you wish, share." - Tricia



A photo gallery by my friend Tricia for autism awareness. Thank you Tricia for your contribution. If you have a picture to contribute to her gallery, please email her at her site.



Visit the Gallery Here..

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List