Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

Rainbow @ KL

Labels: ,




Last night the sky was clear and I can see a bit of stars twinkle away. I was very excited and brought my sons out in the garden to watch stars. This is a very common sight in my hometown, interior of Ulu Baram, Sarawak.



While driving to send my sons to school this morning at Klang, we came across this beautiful rainbow. We have traveled the stretch of road every week days for last 2 years and this is the first time we see a rainbow. It was so beautiful especially when you see one in KL/Klang.



May be this is due to less car (Petrol price hike) on the road, hence the air is less polluted. So the stars and rainbow come out and play. A start of healing for mother earth!





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List