Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

Censorship on Website? Access them here via Proxy!





I cannot access Jeff Ooi Screenshots if I type the URL directly. Anyone having the same problem? Is this due to some form of censorship now imposed by the Malaysian Government. Anyway I managed to access Jeff Ooi's ScreenShots via proxy server in the US. Click the link below to access it

1. Jeff Ooi's ScreenShots or Here
2. Kickdefella or Here
3. Lim Kit Siang Blog

Google list a lot of free Proxy Server, try one of them

If you find any website inaccessible, let me know and I will setup a proxy link here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List