Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

My ADUN Screwed Me!





I voted for change in last general election, and the way forward is voting for PR instead of the BN. I will not care who you put up as representative as long as she is not a criminal I am fine with her.

My message to Behrang assemblyman Jamaluddin Mohd Radzi, Changkat Jering assemblyman Mohd Osman Mohd Jailu, DAP’s Jelapang assemblyman and Perak state assembly deputy speaker Hee Yit Foong. We voted for the party that your stand for, we voted for change, we voted for the principle behind PR.

Why the F*** you guy screwed us up?

Chiku-Ling
0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List