Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

Lets Turns Black!






My Blog will switch/turn black today to make the beginning of Black Day for Malaysia! Let us all turn our life black until the day the PM clear his name!
 
Anyone can suggest how we can Turn Black and show that we are doomed as a nation? Please only provide legally and morally right suggestion. We are all law abiding citizen, and we should not stood as low as the same. I am not sure how to edit my earlier posting to BLACK or Change my Background to BLACK.. I will try...
I weep for you Malaysia.
0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List