Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

Gathering of Friends





A group of long lost friends gathered in Miri, Tanjong Beach yesterday and send me a lovely picture of them having a good time. I really wished I could be there and chat about the good old time. The childhood naughtiness and also puppy love. Who did I after before? Now we can look back and have a good laugh.

Emily Sim, I am sorry for been naughty last time. Do forgive me! Wei Ming, just get married and I will be there for your ceremony. I did went back for Hui Leng wedding remember?

Thank you for cheering me up and all your sincere help. Anthony, you are always our Tai Kong.



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List