Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

Tired...





I haven't update my blog from last few months and totally out of sync with what has happened in around Malaysia. I was too busy helping to shape the Online Boutique which will help to fund the center that I am working on.

The center has been on hold and my place is temporary housing some of the classes and intervention. It is kind of tough to operate one, and it is harder to sustain it. It is hardest to fund it..

I read about all the conflict about "Allah" and all the in fighting with PR. What the hack? Why not you all come and help me out if you have so much extra energy.

Sometimes, when I step back and look at the whole picture and ask myself.. What the hack am I doing here?
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List