Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

Guess What?





Police and FRU officers, who were on the scene to manage the crowd, at one point attempted to prevent the group from continuing their march towards XXXXX but were unsuccessful.

EDITOR'S NOTE: NOTE THAT THE POLICE DID NOT SUCCEED IN STOPPING THE MARCH 

Read about the about from Malaysia Insider today, I kind of like the Editor's Note! Very funny but irony isn't it? May be the Water Canon is malfunctioning huh? No No.. I know what, No Water Supply? No No, all the chemical used in the water canon has been secret sold to foreign countries?

Aiyo... give me a few good reason can or no? May be reader please tell me lor :P
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List