Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

Is BLOW JOB our Adat/Custom?





When I was young, even when I was doing well in school and top of my school all the time. My parent never stop to remind me that I had to be humbled and Never Show Off or Blow my own Trumpet.

I remember someone remind us that we have to remember our Adat/Custom of not to criticize and be humble. Blowing own trumpet like what DPM Muhyiddin said here: -

KUALA LUMPUR: The large number of international participants taking part in the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2012 proves that Malaysia has become a good host for international sporting events.



Lately, we only heard about our own people (especially DPM and PM) blowing their own trumpet. I remember reading about "Our Education system is one of the best comparable to some Prestigious University in UK like Oxford or Cambridge". Only those we said so think so.. In general majority of Malaysia think we are at the bottom pit of education attracting only paid student from African Nation and the Middle East. Look at the foreigner in the shopping mall and petaling street working as seller, are they holding a student pass? Some news reported that a lot of classes are empty, and student does not attending class. Why?

Stop blowing our (your) own trumpet, especially on behave of all Malaysian. You are making us a laughing stock in the world. If you must blow your own trumpet (because you have forgotten our Adat) then go ahead and start your BLOW JOB like this: -

"In my personal opinion, not the opinion of the Malaysian " + your BLOW JOB

Go shiok your self and Blow On
-
0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List