Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland





Today is Malaysia Day, 16 September 2012, 49 years since the formation of Malaysia when Sabah, Sarawak, Singapore and Malaya formed Malaysia. Happy Malaysia Day


I feel very strongly been a Malaysian, especially when I am a Sarawakian from Ulu Baram. Now residing in Kuala Lumpur. I have 2 handsome boys both suffering from autism. What is autism you may ask? Just Google it and your eyes and ears will be opened to a wide information of autism.

Our struggle, hope, denial and mostly sadness and heartache only can be felt by those who are in our shoe. However I had make a pledge to myself to be happy and do whatever I can to help my boys to be better, even when sometimes I do not know what the word "better" mean in this context.


May be "better" mean make sure they are independent and happy now and after I left the world. But surely I will not leave this world in peace. So R.I.P will never be the term for my departure.


Why Maybank should give me tickets to Legoland? Autism kids like to play and arrange thing hence lego has been their plaything since young. Going to Legoland will be my dream come through for making them happy, and I wish I can get a life long special pass for my sons.

May be then I will be a little bit R.I.P when I leave this world.
- -->
1 comments:

happy malaysia day~

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..


Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List