Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

The Art Exhibition

Labels: ,




I visited the Art Exhibition today (24 April 2008), actually I was on duty together with another parent from 10am - 2pm.



We have a few visitors however I did not manage to sell any art work, so sorry to the artists. I ran into a long lost business associate in the exhibition this morning, he was looking at one of our painting and we stared at each other and finally we recalled. Nice to meet you again, Mr Alang.



Here are some pictures taken in the Artists with Autism Exhibition in The Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur







Finally here come the video part for the painting and the clay collection. Enjoy!!













1 comments:

Hi there. I saw great paintings in the Artist by Autism in Pyramid recently. Went there today to buy it but unfortunately, the exhibition is over.

I'd be grateful if you could give me the organiser's phone number for me to buy this particular painting.

I can be contacted at ganeshkualalumpur@gmail.com or 012 2198171.

Thank you so much for your help.

Kind regards
Ganesh


Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List