Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

On the road 27-30 April

Labels:




I would like to drive this bike around, cool!

Date: 27 April 2008, 2:43pm

Venue: Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL







Date: 27 April 2008, 2:42pm

Venue: Jalan Bukit Bintang, toward Lot 10.

Note: Basically this car (PFK863?) driver does not learn the common courtesy of giving way alternatively when approaching merging lane. Everyone is going alternatively merging into one lane where he insisted to get in front of me even when I am already 3/4 car length in front. Don't really understand the mentality, final result you are just one car in front of me only.





Date: 28 April 2008. 3:08pm

Venue: NKVE near SYABAS Building

Note: This 4 Wheels Drive (WFE945?) has been very slow on a 90Km/h road. I estimated by looking at my speedometer while crawling behind is around 60km/h.

I think the reason for the slow crawling speed might be cause by the driver. Could the drive be one of the animal? May be turtle from Jabatan Perkhidmatan Haiwan?





I don't have to say much about this lorry, saw a lot of this kind of Smoky Lorries along the way toward Bukit Raja Toll on NKVE. What a huge pollution! How come Puspacom can approve this on the road?
0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List