Shiok Guy's Opinion (SGO)
Freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democratic rights & freedoms

NS Poll close in 7 days

Labels: ,




Did a search on articles on NS Death in Malaysia and I am very sad to see so many BAD news and reports on the above.



I have a small poll here in my blog and please take part and let your view be counted. I will be doing one parenting article on the above issue in local MSM media. I hope they will be able to publish it. Click here for my last article in The Star



If you have a view, opinion or experience on NS, please email them to me. All emails will be treated as confidential, all names reference will be replaced with Nickname. Email your story now!



My sons are 8 and 7, and I hope in 10 years time NS shall be scrapped or Najib or BN no longer in the picture.



What is the stand of PR?





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Yong Yek Ming's Facebook Profile
PageRank Checking Icon HITS

 Subscribe in a reader


Recent Comments

Grab This Widget

Recent Posts

My Blog List